15/04/13

Love is the only way to live ...

The title of this post struck me one of this days, since i haven't done much writting
for the blog.
What i'm aiming is to have good, solid posts ...
Posts that can inspire someone to make positive changes in their own lives ...
So, of course i had to talk about love in one of the posts ...
I've been questioning myself for days, on the approach to talk about this.
And the better way to say it, is the honest one ... 
Love is already in us ... 
Why ? The very first love we acknowlegde is the love of our family, specially the parents.
And how we recognize that ? Because is already within us ...
Love is a state and a way of truly living our lives.
Throughout my life, I had my experiences of love ...
The most important one that i stated here, came with a difference.
I was born without a father. Since, him and my mother divorced at a very young age ...
Did i had the conscious acknowlegdement of my love for my father ? 
Sadly, no. And most of you who are sons and daughters of single parents, may see this ...
Often, because one of the parents leaves the relationship and discard their own offspring, 
we acknowledge a sense of abandoment and hatred towards them.
How can i love someone who doesn't give a darn thing about his own ?
The answer, most of the time, is fear and pride.
I say i prefer honor over pride, because honor is more truthful than pride.
Pride for me is only a position, honour is a way of living ...
In my case and my case only, I didn't have a father ... 
Since he doesn't acknowledge his love for me.
But, how can i love the man who conceived me ? 
I'm honest with you. I can't. I forgive and forgave anyone who hurted me ... 
They brought me lessons to learn. And for that, i am grateful.
And, one of the most important lessons I learned from a very small age, is
you do anything for your chlidren even if the relationship fails ...
And you support your child, by any meanings necessary ...
At least, honest meanings.
Another important lesson that i learned in my journey is that women are the most beatiful beings on the Planet.
Ok, ok, i have to say i'm not trying to impress any girl here. 
I was raised by women in my family and they did their best to try to raise me with a sense 
of confidence, work and respect for all people.
And over time, my fascination for these wonderful beings, grew more and more.
Eventually i became to fell in love with them. But, a innocent love ... The kind of love you feel towards the innocence of all things ...
Today, I'm a young man, who loves, respects and admires women and tries to help them
in their own journey towards happiness.
Finally, the conclusion ...
Love is the only way to live because its where all things come from.
The happiness, the joy, the laughter, the good moments you have, it's love reavealing itself into the  form you want to ...
I'm always in love, even if don't show it ...
So, love and the world and yourself will provide you with more love ...

2 comentários:

  1. Namase Bruno very splendid blog I know all too well what you're talking here. Me and my Dad have been fighting with each other for many years now or should I say he has been doing the fighting he just doesn't get how much I want him as a Dad and a friend. I know one thing I will not give up on him no matter how long it take Me one day he will see Me as a good son and a person he wants to be friends with.

    ResponderEliminar