01/11/13

A special message for my G+ Circle "Hangout Family & Friends "

This post is dedicated to my G+ circle "Hangout Family and Friends"

Hi, everyone. 
If you're seeing this, you're a member of my vast growing circle of Hangout Family 
and Friends ...
I wanted to write something special to all of you who give me the oppurtunity to be
myself, in my many forms.
I feel blessed to have you from all over the world and to just have an opportunity to express myself to the best way that i know.
As i feel blessed to try to help you on your own lifes, and see your life unfolding ...
I'm sorry if i don't have all the resources to get to see you all ... But, i have big dreams.
And i like dreaming big, so, who knows ?
Everyone in the circle has a special place in my soul and in my mind and heart.
I may be not with you everyday, but, when i am i try to make it special for all ...
But. still i have my flaws that i have to work on ...
OK, after that said, here's why i'm dedicating this post for you.
I'm going to tell you a litlle secret about me.
For every laugh that i give and for everytime you make me smile and i make you smile,
there's a thousand silent tears that i don't put out there for you to see.
I don't put them, because they are private emotions that i hide.
I don't show them, but, i have to feel them and sometimes to accumulate them.
I'm not immune to emotions. And that's a positive thing.
I may not be the perfect person, but, i don't want to be that.
I just want understanding of myself, and of others, so i can help myself and others 
to overcome common obstacules. 
I like the connection that the hangouts bring to me ...
They bring a chance to reach into people that are like me or more awsome ...
And i thank google for giving the opportunity to connect myself to the world.
But, there's a time when one has to refrain from the opportunites that Social Media 
gives to oneself, and just balance himself with all that surrounds him.
When someone puts and invests a lot of friendship into the people he meet, 
it's not hard to just get lost in the many lifes he tries to help and change ...
My social media endevours have been sucessful in the order that i meet 
Extraordinary people with dreams and goals just like me ...
But, also, to have a chance to meet them outside social media.
I've done it, and i gained many many friends ...
Now, it's time for me to center myself. 
Time to not shut the door permantly of Social Media, but rather, move to leave the door
half open, for some time.
If you follow my blog, you know that i'm currently surrounded by just too many things 
i can handle myself and that deserve my attention.
So, I need to have a little hiatus.
In order to get to my best self and to have more to give to you all, i have to step aside from Social Media and stop before i crash down on my life.
I think about you and how can i reach to more people besides you ...
Life is all about teaching and learning, and by doing so, i also improve my quality of time and life. 
So, My moto following the book " Eat, Pray, Love" is something like this, " Live, Learn, Love".
First Live life and try to enjoy the moments you have.
Learn with them , in order to help yourself and other in the process.
And last but not least, LOVE !!! That's the most important thing that you have in life.
And it's the only thing that truly connects you to the world.
OK, don't know much else to say to all of you.
So, just wait until my arrival ...

Live, Learn, Love ...

Namaste ... 

2 comentários: