14/11/13

Love: A Special Present ...

Hello everyone !!! Welcome to this post ...
Please feel free to relax and to just hear me out for a bit.
I promise i won't be too boring. 
Feel free to smile as you read this, because, that's my intention throughout this ...
I want to give to you a simple but yet very useful Present.
What is that Present ? My Present is Love.
I write this to my special someone, who's birthday is today and since we don't have 
time to be with each other, I'm going to make her an offer she can't refuse.
It's about 01.45 Am. I should be in bed sleeping, yet, i'm here writting this to her and also 
to you all.
Can I say that my Present is just beautiful in any time of the year ?
In matter of fact, that's understated, it goes all year round ...
How brilliant is that ? 
You don't have to get money to buy this. You already have it inside of you.
Try to think of one person you simply can't live without.
Thought it ? How comes in your body and mind when you think about them ?
What to do enjoy doing, alone or with someone ?
What is that feeling tickiling your entire body ?
That my friends, is my PRESENT !!! Love ...
My beautiful and special someone knows how much Love means to her.
Throughout my day, most of my thoughts are Presents to everyone.
But, more specialy to my special someone.
For all the couples out there, Instead of giving expensive flowers and romantic
dinners, try giving this special present to your respective partner.
Say to her or him, how much they are important in your life and how you cherish that.
It may sound quite chessy and quite clichet, but, it's worth the try.
You are giving the most special Present that you have ...
Your LOVE !!!
In my heart and mind, i want to do so many things to be with her, and to compensate all this time that we can't be together.
But, it's not going to be all the expensive things or the places I want to take her,
Is my Present, My love, devotion and truth to her.
I may not have all the exact words to say to her, but she understands that is not the words, is the Present much more special and valueable that counts.
Yes, i occasionaly go crazy and do something to her. Why not ?
Enjoy the Present together. That's what is so good about my Present.
You can share it with others ... It's not that hard.
Now, after you read this, Go ahead and share my Present with all people.
This Present is so precious that in reward you will get more Presents ...
And isn't that all we want ? Some Presents in the stocking, since christmas is around the corner.
Now, let me adress my Special Someone. I suggest you do the same ...
Just follow my lead ... Ok ? Here i go:

Hi, My love.
So, since it's your birthday and i know that i am with you in heart and mind, I wanted
to take this opportunity to say to you how much you make my life a Beautiful Present.
All day, all i can think is how much Love can i give to you. And the answer is always the same, All the Love you deserve and more. Because, you are special to many people.
And those people want you to share their Special Present with you.
I know it's not a great birthday gift. But, it's one that comes from My heart and from 
everyone who loves you. 
So, I will whisper in your hear, I love you always and forever more.
Happy Birthday, My love !!! XXXXX - WTA

Did you followed me ? Good ...
See, my Present is the Ultimate of Presents, Is a Divine Present.
And it's all inside of you. 
Share the Present and Feel free to Make your own Present for you and others.
Thank you for reading this. My Present is there in your heart.

Live, Learn, Love 

WTA

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário