05/02/15

May Love be your Path ...

Hi everyone ... White Tiger Angel here ...
Happy 2015 !!!!
And for the first post of 2015, i'm going to make the fast summary of the year and then,
hopefully talk a little bit ( because, while i have write this, i have my kitchen and my 
bedroom to clean up, so hurry i must ...)
2014 was a year that saw me in various situations that took a lot out of me ...
I did try to change somethings about me, but, in the end, trying to be all over the 
place, trying to sort things out for myself, while trying to help my friends in and out,
proved to be a little bit too much that i could bargain for. 
Yet, i thought i still could manage it ... And to some extend, yes, just didn't have the 
right tools or the right approach to somethings. 
It was overwhelming at sometimes ... Went to some very dark corners ... 
And i admitted it ... I was contemplating on suicide for awhile ... 
It seemed easy to do and i was really tired of all of this things that i couldn't solve 
quickly enough or simply were way out of my range of actions, because, i demanded
so much out of myself, like i always do.
And then, all of a sudden, i was understanding the reasoning and the thought process
of someone who i really loved in my life, who i tried to do everything in my power just 
to show her, how beautiful life is ... All of a sudden, I was there ...
In that dark corner ... Not wanting to live, not wanting to do anything more with me.
Just take some pills and go to sleep, dwell into oblivion. 
But, as soon as those thoughts arose in my mind and heart, it also triggered the 
promise i made to her, after she died ... I promised her that i would show her that
life is beautiful, even though it has some bumps ... I promised her no matter things 
would get with me, i would live to show her through my eyes, the little things that 
make all of this worth ... I had to keep my promise ... I was a gentleman, i can't and i couldn't break the promise I made to her. Although, i could not save her from herself,
my actions, my words and my love would be a reminder of her spirit, that spirir that i 
saw when we first met .. That spirit that i was trying to shine in front of her ...
My spirit and my promise prevailed ... Still i carry my promise ... 
Later this year, things started turning ... Little by little ... And things move on ... 
And i do my best to learn and to provide knowledge and wisdom ...
So, with all of that, I come to the subject in matter ...
"May Love be your Path" ...
People who know me from here and there, online and in real life, know that i support my friends and sometimes do the impossible.
And throughout the last months, it seems that all that i've been working on is, indeed, 
paths of Love.

I will only mention 2 names and the rest of them, i know that I'm there helping in a help in hand and in much more that they ever can witness. It's a kind of magic, indeed it is ...

Wanda Kelly is the first ...

This Lady ... She is really a Bombshell, inside and out.
But, i'm not here to talk about beauty and aesthetics, 
i'm here to honour a beautiful woman ... 
( And i know that i can talk about this, since, i was one of the first persons to support 
and show her how she is special to me ... )
It came to my knowledge that my very best friend Wanda, was in a very nasty separation process that eventually made her lost some things in her life ...
I always knew that she is a very special woman and this was not going to stop her from 
being who she is, yet, when there's a breakup, specially a very bad one, i know the toll it takes. And all of the cost for the surrounding people.
So, my mission was simple ... With the help of Love, picked her up and help her dusting herself off again and allowing her to transform into the bombshell she is ...
For me, it was always a pleasure and honour to be able to give my time and all of the best that i have to this amazing woman who i honestly wanted to see growing and to be able to show all of the best she have inside of her. 
This woman is as beautiful inside as she is in the outside.





To be able to give to her the gift of womanhood or just remind her of her true self,
was never more heartwarming and more endearing to me,as it still is ... 
All that i did and i would and i will do again is just pulling her true nature and show it 
to all of the world to see ... Show her true colors in the most simple and easiest way,
giving to her the hand for the Love Path that i built for her to begin with ...



The other person who i am going to call out, does not need introductions ...

After all, she is my favourite person to be with and to talk to, whenever i get the 
chance to ... Because, come on, being the cupid can be tough at times ...
Yes, i'm talking about Clarissa Silva aka Cookie ....
Looks like my final mission is now complete ...
All of my hard work in the backstages, finally, gave some rewards, and of course,
lot of work on her part ... But, to fit a great woman, you need a great man. 
And great man are on very high demand right now ... 





But, like a good wine that needs time to mature to be fully aprecciated, 
the same thing happened here ... 
Great things need time to be built and to be perfected ... 
Love is only of the those things ... 

She is one of my closest and deepest friends i encountered. 
I have her back anytime, anywhere, even from faraway ... 

And i guess, since this was my personal last mission, i can retire my wings 
and go into the sunset ...
I was more than happy when i looked into the announcement ...
And the Love Path that i helped creating, now, it's in good hands ...

Time for a Special Mention ...
A big shoutout to Christopher Voggelman and Maggie Unzuela for their 
wedding ... 
Yes, it's also a Love Path, but, in this case, i didn't do anything, Love 
took care of itself ...

For the persons mentioned in this post and for all of those who were not
mentioned, May Love Be your Path ...

That's my wish for 2015 ...

May Love be Your Path ...

And see you around ...


Namaste ...


Live, Learn, Love


WTA

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário